If you can't find a solution to your problems in our knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket by selecting the appropriate department below.

Technical Department

For Technical Support and Guidance


Active Citizens of Prime

Abuse Deparrment

For complaints against a website hosted on our Servers.

Suspended/Terminated Service

To know why your service got suspended or terminated.